List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Sponsorship help needed for Andras!!
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-11-05 6:00:02

On Thursday 01 November 2007 12:32 pm, Eric Laffoon wrote:
> http://kdewebdev.org/donate.php is the web link to donate or sponsor.

I want to thank everyone who donated. It seemed slow for a while. For some
reason my hosting service email account has been unaccessible to retrieve
mail since a system upgrade. Also paypal made recent changes so it's taking
time to update and see who contributed what... However I was quite delighted
to see when I got home from a somewhat lackluster holiday show that our Euro
balance was much nicer than yesterday. All together we have received nearly
$600 which makes a nice difference in catching Andras up. Thank you all so
much! I apologize for not having sent my usual personal thank you emails as
of yet. I'll be transfering money to Andras shortly.

If you are still thinking about whether you can help I wanted to mention that
even a small monthly sponsorship can be helpful because they add up and
insure we have less worries with fund raising.

Thanks again to all who donated and we look forward to continuing to improve
Quanta.
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org