List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Xdebug crashes Quanta
From:       Alexander Yurchik <alexweb () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-12 20:58:07

Screenshot - http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xdebugep5.png
A brief description.
1) You have to enable DPGp debugger in the project properties.
2) Click on options button
3) make sure your Local basedir is pointing to the site (project) root and
Server basedir is pointing to the site folder related to server root.

So in my example site located in /home/alex/public_html/site.com folder and
accessible via http as http://localhost/~alex/site.com

If your site is located under /var/www/html and accessible as http://localhost
your Local basedir is /var/www/html and Server basedir is /

To start debugger session you need to append
&XDEBUG_SESSION_START=any_string_here to the site url.
Once session will be started you should be able to make step by step
debugging, but once you'll try to use go button it will crash quanta (at
least after hitting stop and refresh in browser).

Some useful docs available at http://xdebug.org/docs/remote

Thanks for trying :)