List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Quanta in Gnome?!
From:       Davide Saurino <davide.saurino () clio ! it>
Date:       2007-10-09 11:03:21

Hello everybody,
I'm a Quanta user but now, after several years with KDE, I decided to
switch and try Gnome.
But I've a problem...

When I used KDE I created my "network folder" and than, in Quanta, I
created a "New top folder" to work with my files (remote or local ones).
So, now my problem is that:
- as I'm in Gnome I can't create a KDE Network folder;
- Quanta can't access to Gnome Network folders.

Is there a solution?

Regards!

davide