List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Good news, testers required
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-10-04 23:39:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thu, 4 Oct 2007 19:14:22 Andras Mantia wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I finally found the cause of the 3.5.7 slowness.

Andras,
This has made a huge improvement!  I used to find a Class I have that is about
2000 lines really slowed down.  After updating svn and installing, it has
really improved the speed of auto-complete.  Also auto-complete is a lot less
confused, as it used to miss many variables/functions and suggest standard
PHP functions as well.  Now it behaves as expected.

Thanks
I will let you know if I notice any problems, or other things in my use today.

--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer

Email:   andrew.lowe@manildra.com.au