List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] xdebug v2
From:       Werner Joss <werner () hoernerfranzracing ! de>
Date:       2007-08-16 12:06:55

On Thursday 16 August 2007 13:27:43 Mark Constable wrote:
> Oh yeah, via http://kdewebdev.org/donate.php
>
> Would our small contribution really help get this
> particular xdebug problem fixed though ?

of course, I can't really comment on that, that would be up to Andras to do :)
but there is no doubt that _every_ donation contributes to quanta beeing
actively maintained and developed, which has lead to most bugs/wishes having
been fixed/resolved in the past.

> > p.s.: did you try the built-in gubded debugger ?
>
> I tried but I am entirely confused with how to set
> up the server side of that debugger.

should be quite easy, you can find some hints (ok, first part outdated,
nowadays) on http://www.hoernerfranzracing.de/kde/gubed.html .
also on http://www.very-clever.com/quanta-gubed-debugging.php

> FWIW I managed to step through a few lines of PHP
> code before Quanta crashed

are you using php5 ?

werner