List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Financial support Extremely Appreciated NOW!!!
From:       Andy Pieters <andy () txtnation ! com>
Date:       2007-04-08 21:14:20

On Sunday 08 Apr 2007, Eric Laffoon wrote:

> http://kdewebdev.org/donate.php

Hi Eric

There seems to be a small problem with the page. I want to donate in Pound
Sterling, but each time I choose 'Pound Sterling', it reverts back to USD,
and when I click the PayPal button it shows USD as well.

Is there any other way to pay in Pound Sterling?

--
Best Regards,

Andy
---------------------------
Andy Pieters
Systems Developer
txtNation

tel: +44 (0)175 227 3491
Mobile: +44 (0)7966660999

London, UK: +44 (0)20 0000 7021
New York, USA: +1 866 736 0022
Paris, France: +33 (0)1 7070 0499
Frankfurt, Germany: +49 (0)69 2222 7307

Creating mobile interaction between businesses and consumers

Safe Transactions Awards Finalist, ICT (E-Commerce Awards, 2005).

txtNation
Web: www.txtnation.com

Fax:  +44 (0)207 117 3594
Support:  +44 (0)8701 994741

www.mpush.com / www.m-enable.com / www.mfusion.net

Upon using any of our services, you agree to be bound by our Terms and
Conditions, which can be found here:
http://client.txtnation.com/safe.php?p=TAC

by those to whom it is addressed.

publication of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please delete

confirmation.

+44 (0)7092004066