List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] New resource posted
From:       Paul Lemmons <paul () lemmons ! name>
Date:       2007-03-29 16:47:27

I have been using Quanta for a very long time now but have never tried
any of the new resources that are being posted. I decided to change that
today and downloaded the one that was announced today. I got it. Now
what do I do with it? I am sure it is ridiculously simple to install
with just a teeny bit of guidance. A nudge in the right direction would
be much appreciated.