List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] interface improvements
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-03-28 22:04:46

On Thursday 29 March 2007 00:09:20 Sasha Andric wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I am using IDEAI mode in quanta and there are couple features that would
> make it even more usable.
>
> 1. Opened file tabs should be detachable / attachable
> 2. paralel editing

From what I understand, this is what KDevelop is doing for KDevelop 4.  Quanta
4 is going to be a plugin for KDevelop 4... so this should be possible in
Quanta 4 (when it builds).

Have a look at the screenshots section of:
http://www.kdevelop.org/mediawiki/index.php/KDevelop_4#Screenshots
esp the one labled: KDevelop4 with several projects opened at the same time...

It is still very early builds... so it will probably look very different when
complete.

Andrew Lowe
andrew.lowe@manildra.com.au