List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] interface improvements
From:       Sasha Andric <sasha () goldnet ! ca>
Date:       2007-03-28 13:09:08

Hello list,

I am using IDEAI mode in quanta and there are couple features that would make
it even more usable.

1. Opened file tabs should be detachable / attachable
That way I could work on multiple files in a same time.  With the monitor
sizes as they are now, it is reasonable to expect that somone could have 3 or
4 files from the same project side by side and work on all of them in a same
time.

2. paralel editing
If number 1 would happen, if would be nice to be able to open the same file
two or more times. Any chages in any of the file instances would be
automatically applied to another instances of the same file (other then
scrolling as it would make sense to look at different portions of the file in
each tab)

Your thoughts ?

Regards
Sasha