List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Indentation
From:       mn <mncr () freenet ! de>
Date:       2007-03-20 21:33:24

Hi,

I am quite new to Quanta (having used pspad/topstylelight on Win so far)
so I apologize if my question are too stupid.

1. I like the concept of automatic code indentation (as opposed to
reformatting/beautifying done by most other web editors and tidy) so I
was quite surprised (and a little disappointed) to see that there seems
to be no indenter for HTML. Have I missed something? Even for XHTML
(with comments) there is no chance to use the XML indenter, I even get
crashes trying this.
Is maybe the variable based indenter supposed to be used for that? Has
anybody tried that?

2. The function in Tools->Clean indentation (described in the help as
removing indentation) does absolutely nothing (tried in an indented HTML
file, yes, I selected the entire text first).

Thanks for hints and help.
mn