List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] visually shrink a TAB
From:       Rakotomandimby Mihamina <mihamina.rakotomandimby () etu ! univ-orleans ! fr>
Date:       2007-03-19 10:23:10

On Monday 19 March 2007 01:52, Andrew Lowe wrote:
> Also please tone it down on the language, thanks

I do apologize. I wont do it again.
I just know how is the formatting important, and they collegues are closed to
any suggestions.
I am not asking them to change a naming convention, just to conform to some
easy-to-conform standards.
Well. I am sorry.
Google has archived some of my participations (question only) to many mailing
lists [1], and I am usually polite and quiet. This was the exception.

<off topic>
Additionally, I left Orleans University las year, but as long as the email
address is valid, I will use it: I am subscribed to tons of MLs (including
LKML, Debian-users,...), and it would be a huge work to re subscribe with
another address...
FU this part in private if you want. ;-)
</>

[1]: http://www.google.com/search?q=mihamina.rakotomandimby