List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Documentation on toolbars
From:       Bčr_Kessels <ber () webschuur ! com>
Date:       2007-03-08 14:48:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,

It migth be that my brain is fried. But I fail to understand the concept of
toolbars.

What I want to achieve is the following:
* Whenever I open a pure PHP file (.inc, .php) most of the HTML toolbars
should be removed, instead, I want to show PHP specific toolbars (a debug
toolbar; a drupal toolbar; a clausules toolbar -if-else-case-foreach etc)

* Whenever I open a template file (in contrary to pure PHP this is a tiny bit
of PHP embedded in HTML) I want to show the HTML toolbars in addition to the
php toolbars.

Can anyone explain me how to achieve this, without abusing projects (I have
hundreds of projects) but by setting toolbars to load on the type of file
and/or the extension?

Bčr
--
Drupal, Ruby on Rails and Joomla! development: webschuur.com | Drupal hosting:
www.sympal.nl