List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta Docs
From:       Bčr_Kessels <ber () webschuur ! com>
Date:       2007-03-04 15:42:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Thanks for the feedback

Op zondag 4 maart 2007 04:37, schreef Eric Laffoon:
> Use kdcop to search the DCOP methods. In theory there should be something
> there. I'm not sure exactly the point of reference for the rest of the
> questions.

Yes, I know kdcop, but unfortunately there is either no API/dcop interface for
the documentation, or else I failed to find it.

What i need is something in lines of "is CSS documentation installed", "is
there documentation about property "position"? And if so "in what file can it
be found".

Obviously I am not looking for dcop actions to answer these questions
directly :) but rather things that allow me to find out about this.

From there I can call kfmclient or so to fire the proper docs from within
kate.

Bčr