List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta Docs
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-03-04 3:37:49

On Friday 02 March 2007 5:16 am, Bčr Kessels wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am working on some scripts that allow context help in Kate, and wanted to
> see if I can re-use parts of Quanta's Documentation handling.

Andras would be the one to answer. To  my understanding Kate plugins should be
directly usable.

> Are there any docs on DCOP methods that handle the docs? Are there any
> commanline tools that allow me to search the docs? Is the documentation
> something that is available KDE-wide, or is it hardwired into Quanta?

Use kdcop to search the DCOP methods. In theory there should be something
there. I'm not sure exactly the point of reference for the rest of the
questions.

> Oh and last question: is the general ML the rigth place to ask such
> questions? :)

Yes... Andras? ;-)

--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader