List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Unable to load kdewebdev-3.3.5
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-12-20 20:51:54

On Wednesday 20 December 2006 12:02 pm, JoeB wrote:

Joe,
don't post HTML to the list! It will get you moderated if you do it again.

of two things...
1) Trying to make as root where your root paths are not set
2) Trying to build without include directories and *.h files installed

Reread my first post. So freaking what if you have a binary installed. To
build from source you need to access the header files for the libraries you
include and I don't care how many times you install the binaries, if the
headers have been stripped out in the process of creating binaries the
configure will report them as missing. The error message out to be updated to
address the hideous behavior traditional with binary distributions. This is
only one reason I HATE RPM.
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org