List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Unable to save upload profile
From:       Timothee Groleau <kde () timotheegroleau ! com>
Date:       2006-11-20 14:21:37

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with my upload profiles. Whenever I want to to upload,
only the blank profile '@' exists. As long as the upload dialogue is open, I
can create a new profile and upload my files successfully to it. However once
the dialog closes, it is lost. When I reopen the upload dialog later, the
profile is gone and I'm left with the '@' profile again.

Is it a known problem and how can I fix it? I've already tried deleting the
items:
~/.kde/share/apps/quanta
~/.kde/share/config/quantarc
and restarting quanta but the problem persists.

My system is as below:
Gentoo 2006.1
KDE 3.5.5
Quanta 3.5.5

My project is accessed over sftp and the upload should be done to another sftp
server.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank in advance!
Tim.