List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] ftp login
From:       Maury Merkin <merkin () his ! com>
Date:       2006-11-11 22:27:47

Okay, I tried with konqueror [never done that before, pretty kool if it works,
thanks] and I don't get any whining about can't log-in but it isn't working
properly.  I mean it says there are:  "No Items - No Files - No Folders" and
the entire area where files/directories should be shown is empty.  (gftp, for
example, finds all the appropriate directories, I think I remember there are
three, and all fifty-one files in the root directory.)

I'm using SuSE 10.1; KDE 3.5.1 Level "a"; Quanta 3.5.1 and konqueror 3.5.1

Btw, I really do appreciate this response.  Thanks a lot.

Maury