List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] uploading project
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-10-29 18:15:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 29 October 2006 03:03, Filipe de Moraes Paiva wrote:
> Thank you very much, but I still have some doubts.
> I created a project called geocities and the main directory I set is
> the directory where are the files I use to edit and upload to
> geocities. In this directory appeared the subdirectories "templates"
> and "toolbars". Can I delete these two directories ?

Yes, if you don't use project templates or toolbars.

> Also the files "geocities.session" and "geocities.webprj" appear in
> my main directory. Can I delete them ?
No, they are your project files. You might (and should) exclude from
upload though, possibly exclude from the project itself as well.

> Can I make Q believe that all my files are already uploaded, even if
> I quit Q ?

Sorry? In a previous mail it was explained what Mark files instead of
uploading does, otherwise I don't understand your question.

> So that when I open it again those files still appear as
> uploaded and only the files I've really edited appear as modified ?

Quanta should do this automatically.

> If I check "Mark the selected files" when  will Q really "set all
> files to be uploaded AS uploaded instead of uploading them" ?
Yes.

> Just as
> I check the box or after I click  "proceed" ?

After clicking on Proceed.

> What does UPDATE ALL do ?

Guess what. ;-)

Well I suggest: read the handbook (F1), read the tooltips, try and
experiment. I'm sure you will have much fewer questions to ask
afterwards.