List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Custom toolbar
From:       bill <wmaples () westga ! edu>
Date:       2006-09-18 7:02:04

On Sunday 17 September 2006 19:57, Eric Laffoon wrote:
> On Sunday 17 September 2006 3:59 pm, bill wrote:
> > Suse 10.1 - KDE 3.5.4 - Quanta 3.4.5 (All updated to current releases)
> >
> > I have a heavily used local custom toolbar, avm.toolbar.tzg.  Is it
> > possible for Quanta Plus to load avm.toolbar.tzg upon opening? Editing
> > quantarc or quantaui.rc does not seem to help...or I'm doing it wrong.
> > [grin]
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Bill
>
> look in ~/.kde/share/apps/quanta/toolbars/
> pick the directories that are applicable like html and xhtml and add your
> toolbar. If you don't see both then verify against
> $KDEDIR/share/apps/quanta/toolbars/.

Thanks, Eric, but I've already tried that.

When I created the avm.toolbar I saved it in
~/.kde/share/apps/quanta/toolbars/.  I also have the toolbar in both html and
xhtml subdirectories.  But the toolbar does not load on opening Quanta.  I
can load it from the Toolbars menu. And, tt the time I created the toolbar, I
also created an action button in the navagator toolbar which, with three
clicks, loads the avm.toolbar.

I also can append the avm.toolbar to the existing toolbar, and have it load on
startup.  But I want the avm.toolbar as a separate tab clustered with the
tabbed toolbars.

Currently, I have template.html loading at startup.  It would be nice to have
the avm.toolbar to load simultaneously. Nonetheless,  loading the avm.toolbar
at startup is more of a "can it be done", then "I've got to have it". [grin]
Quanta is exceptional as is.

Bill