List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Kommander release, databse plugin and Dublin
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-09-17 20:35:22

Hi all,
I just wanted to mention some things you might want to take note of at
http://kommander.kdewebdev.org. For one thing we have a new release of
Kommander available for download and it has a new text editor. If you have
been designing with Kommander you owe it to yourself to step into relative
paradise. If you're not familiar with Kommander (ever use the HTML quick
start dialog?) have a look here
http://kommander.kdewebdev.org/writings.php?article=intro. We are also
offering two new plugins in our download are. One allows you to send HTTP
form headers and the other enables you to write complex database tools using
hk_classes. I have to finish rebuilding my system because after an upgrade I
missed something that is causing crashes that are not the fault of these
libraries. I plan on releasing a dialog for Quanta that enables you to easily
connect to a database and then build SQL statements with helpful input. As
soon as I have it done I will post a link here.

Also, we will be leaving this week for Dublin. If you don't know why look here
http://conference2006.kde.org/. This is where the next version of Quanta will
be shaped. If you feel like supporting the work on Quanta, Kommander or just
sending us a thankyou it would be very much appreciated. I can directly
transfer cash to Andras and Michal without the fees while we are together and
I'm doing my best to personally cover their additional expenses and/or lost
income for the conference. As it happens I'm also personally spending money
as fast as I can make it in my business for essential contract work and
leasing required space for expansion. So any contributions are very welcome.
As we like to say, you can always think of buying us lunch if nothing
else. ;-)
http://kdewebdev.org/donate.php
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader