List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Kommander Database Plugin beta test
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-09-07 1:25:36

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 2:11 pm, Anthony Ettinger wrote:
> > What do you mean?
> >
> > 1) Get the file and extract it
> > 2) Go to the extract directory and click on install.kmdr - follow
> > instructions
>
> This is where I"m stuck. I click "Make Plugin", and then it says to
> "Register Plugin". At this point it brings up a dialog for a *.la file
> (which I don't seem to have).

Okay, now we're getting somewhere. Maybe I need to make it do some of what my

Okay, thanks for looking at this as I found a bug in Kommander which means I
need to change some things. I'm attaching new install dialogs to replace the
ones in your database plugin directory.

> > 3) Open the Kommander editor and add a database connection widget
>
> where is the Kommander editor?

Hmmm? You're going to need to know this one. ;-) It's on your development tool
menu or if all else fails try Alt-F2 and enter kmdr-editor. It is part of
kdewebdev.

[...]
I hope this helps.
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org

["install.kmdr" (application/x-kommander)]
["pluginmgr.kmdr" (application/x-kommander)]