List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] updating documentation for php, javascript, css
From:       anthony () chovy ! com
Date:       2006-08-27 4:26:53

Yes, they probably have some input.

It would be sweet to bring it up to web 2.0 documentation
though...giving quanta users the edge.

on a side note, did you get kdesvn to work on a "working copy"? the
only thing I can seem to be able to do with the qunta plugin is to
checkout a repository.

On 8/26/06, Mark A. Taff <marktaff@comcast.net> wrote:
> On Saturday 26 August 2006 14:37, Anthony Ettinger wrote:
> > I like the inline documentation, but it's a bit dated...can we update
> > it to php5, AJAX, CSS 2.1 - i'd be happy to help with conversion.
>
> I'd be happy to help as well.  Me thinks Eric and Andras must be on holiday
> or
> something.
>
> Having just jumped a bunch of hurdles with svn, kdevelop, c++, patch, diff,
> amarok; I feel like I can take on something larger.  Not quite ten feet tall
> and bulletproof, but you get the idea.
>
> I'd like to get some background, ideas for the future on the documentation
> issue from Eric/Andras before I undertake anything.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark

Anthony Ettinger
resume: http://chovy.dyndns.org/resume.html
Currently available for freelance projects
blog: http://www.chovy.com