List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] [OT] I seem to have misplaced my fish.
From:       "chris feldmann" <axlotl.quanta () mailnull ! com>
Date:       2006-08-08 18:42:01

On 8/8/06, Alan Richmond <alan@aardwolfweb.com> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> You need to emerge kde-base/kdebase-kioslaves.  (There are also
> kde-base/kdemultimedia-kioslaves and kde-base/kdepim-kioslaves but you won't
> need those for fish.)
>
> -Alan

Hi Alan. I have actually tried this already. kde-base/kdebase blocks
kde-base/kdebase-kioslaves, so I unmerged kdebase and emerged
kioslaves (which brought along kdialog as a dependency) with the same
result. Then I switched back to kdebase (which likewise requires
kdebase-kioslaves to be unmerged). Are you suggesting that I should be
able to emerge BOTH kdebase and kdebase-kioslaves?

I've possibly tried some other things since, though, so I'll give it another go.

chris