List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] FTP-Tree refresh
From:       Guido Pinkas <guido.pinkas () bindertrittenwein ! com>
Date:       2006-08-08 7:54:29

Hello,

1.)
I'm using FTP directories in the files tree to directly access. Is there
a way to refresh a subtree (e.g. as a right-click option)?

I can only "Reload" the whole tree, but then, the Name of the Root node
changes from "My FTP [remote:/ftpdir/}" to "username
[ftp://username@host].

I don't know if this is quanta related, but maybe you can help me.

2.)
I found a very little flaw in the page wizard (Kommander Quick Start).
The javascript area option produces wrong output as such:

// <!--

// -->
</script>

When it should be:

<!--

// -->
</script>

Otherwise, in very old browsers, the first javascript comments (//)
would be shown as tag contents. Not that I think this matters anymore,
now that we already have the year 2006, but I just wanted to tell
you... :)

Best wishes,
Guido