List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Is Quanta the right tool for me?
From:       Thibaut Cousin <cousin () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-07-19 16:36:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Le mercredi 19 juillet 2006 18:08, Chris Bryant a écrit :
> I'm still missing something- I've used Quanta to work with php/mySql CMS
> applications before- to massage the php coding and templates and what not,
> but most of the actual "content" was put in the database by the CMS itself,
> not an external application.

  I'm not using any CMS. My project is not ambitious, but the whole idea is to
learn by doing everything by myself.
  A week ago I had never seen any PHP or MySQL code, now I have some test
pages with dynamic content working. Next I'd like to do something actually
useful with that. ;-)
  So sorry again if all my questions seem a bit too simple, or unclear. Before
I go any further I'm trying to determine what tools I'll use, how I will do,
and so I'm here, bothering you all...

--
Thibaut Cousin