List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] idea
From:       "John L. Vifian" <jongleur () liripipe ! net>
Date:       2006-07-01 22:17:14

On Saturday 01 July 2006 12:58 am, Mantia Andras wrote:
> Did you tried it in Quanta? Righ click on a line like
> include "foo,php";
>
> and you will see an Open File: foo.php entry. The same is available in
> the structure tree under the Inclusions node.

Any possibility of getting Quanta to open a file on a remote server when
editing a remote file.

if I'm editing "sftp://var/www/website/index.php" and I rightclick foo.php it
wants to open a local version of foo.php which generally I don't have.

John Vifian
--
I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked
into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.