List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Content Management Programs
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2006-06-28 2:12:53

On Wednesday 28 June 2006 11:35, Jerry wrote:
> So, I'm wondering if a CMP would make that possible. My
> questions are: will implementing a CMP cause me to have to start over on
> the site design? Can I manipulate images easily on a CMP? How does a CMP
> relate/work through Quanta? Any insight you can give me will be helpful.

Jerry,
I found Typo3 integrated really well with my current websites by using the
current site as templates, then copying the content into the pages where
needed.  Editing templates in Quanta works really well, however you still
need to do work using your browser to integrate the templates and content.
Moving to any CMP will mean a fair amount of setup work, however once done it
eliminates work.
The site owners should not have to contact you to change the content on the
site, they use the admin functions to do this, and only need to contact you
if they need template modifications done.

Image manipulation is usually just resize and placement (top-left,
top-right,center, etc)

Hope this helps..

--
Andrew Lowe