List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Prefered method of setting up a site
From:       Børge_Holen <borge () arivene ! net>
Date:       2006-06-24 21:27:06

Hi,
Does anyone have a opinion or a pro/con list on how to set up a site with many
pages?

I up till recently used the normal method with index.php page1.php page2.php
page3.php ish kind of way.
this gave me after some... thousands of upgrade... thousand of new files to
include, just as many CSS files quite a few headerfiles, so on!

However a newer design of stuff leaves me with one index.php, one css file,
and then no header/footer since the index file keeps track of everything
needed in all files. Else the needed stuff is included in the apropriate
file. index.php?otherpage=someother.

I was wondering what other ppl thought about this solution.

Børge