List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Testing Javascripts
From:       Carl Hartung <suselinux () cehartung ! com>
Date:       2006-06-20 2:19:03

On Monday 19 June 2006 17:59, Jerry wrote:
> I've been trying to setup a javascript for a slide show for a web site and
> I have been unable to test the script inside Quanta. Is there a way to do
> that or do I have to save it to an outside browser for testing?

Hi Jerry,

The few embedded javascript snippets I've embedded in my current project don't
display/work in VPL mode but they /do/ in 'Preview' mode. My understanding is
'Preview' mode uses Konqueror as the embedded browser, meaning if you've got
javascript enabled in Konqueror and your code displays/works in Konqueror it
should also display/work in 'Preview' inside Quanta+.

regards,

Carl