On Monday 19 June 2006 17:59, Jerry wrote: > I've been trying to setup a javascript for a slide show for a web site and > I have been unable to test the script inside Quanta. Is there a way to do > that or do I have to save it to an outside browser for testing? Hi Jerry, The few embedded javascript snippets I've embedded in my current project don't display/work in VPL mode but they /do/ in 'Preview' mode. My understanding is 'Preview' mode uses Konqueror as the embedded browser, meaning if you've got javascript enabled in Konqueror and your code displays/works in Konqueror it should also display/work in 'Preview' inside Quanta+. regards, Carl _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta