List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta]  Crash During Find and Replace
From:       Chris Martin <linux () chriscodes ! com>
Date:       2006-06-16 17:30:23

Sorry. Just tried to post this, but accidentally sent from the wrong
address. Please ignore the other one.

I've received a few crashes in a row, as if on cue after the 3rd replace
of the string 'carrier' with 'destination'

I clicked the 'Case Sensitive' and 'Prompt on Replace' checkboxes and
was clicking next when it crashed

I've tarred and attached the file I was editing, and a few dumps.
The file is a rails view template (basically erb)

I thought it might possibly be my syntax highlighting file, but it does
it even with syntax highlighting off.

Currently I'm using 3.5.2 from Kubuntu
Actually I was using 3.5.2 from Fink on OSX, thought it might be an
issue there, so I switched to my Kubuntu box, and same thing.
I'm gonna try the latest snapshot now.

["quanta_crash.tar.gz" (application/x-gzip)]