List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] file get
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-25 6:35:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 25 May 2006 01:04, erkin tek wrote:
> Hi,
> i'm working with my friend on the same remote server. Quanta's send
> file property is useful when i update a file. When he updates a file,
> i need to ftp to remote and get file with konqueror.
>
> Is there a one click option in quanta such as "file get" or "update
> file"? Perhaps this will a good entry in wishlist?

1) use remote projects (well it might not be the best if you work at the
same time on it)
2) open directly from Quanta (eg. set a top folder pointing to the ftp
location and copy to your project, or set an update profile pointing to
the ftp location and use the upload treeviews and copy from there to
your project)
3) use a version controlling system, like cvs

Andras