List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] file get
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2006-05-24 22:59:52

On Thursday 25 May 2006 08:04, erkin tek wrote:
> Hi,
> i'm working with my friend on the same remote server. Quanta's send file
> property is useful when i update a file. When he updates a file, i need to
> ftp to remote and get file with konqueror.
>
> Is there a one click option in quanta such as "file get" or "update file"?
> Perhaps this will a good entry in wishlist?

If you are working on the file via ftp (open from ftp://user@server) then
right clicking the tab for the file will give a menu with the option to
"reload".  This will fetch a current copy from the server (works with other
protocols too...).  You must have the file opened from the remote location,
not a local copy.

--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer