List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Prompt on exit
From:       Bill <Bill () explosivo ! com>
Date:       2006-05-11 20:11:56

On Tue, 09 May 2006 14:32:35 -0300
Sasha Andric <sasha@goldnet.ca> spake:
> I have "are you sure you want to exit?" type of popups but with Quanta I miss
> that feature. I think configurable prompt that would popup when I try closing
> quanta when there is more then single file open would be nice feature.
>
> Sasha

I personally would be annoyed by an "are you sure you want to quit".
Not terribly though.  I can see the point, but I have never once
accidentally closed quanta in the years I have been using it.

I guess it is a question of when do you want to be annoyed.  Every time
you quit Quanta or once in a while when you accidentally close it.  If
you lost data I would say definitely.

If someone does add this in, please make it something you have to turn
on to have going.

Just my feedback