On Tue, 09 May 2006 14:32:35 -0300 Sasha Andric spake: > I have "are you sure you want to exit?" type of popups but with Quanta I miss > that feature. I think configurable prompt that would popup when I try closing > quanta when there is more then single file open would be nice feature. > > Sasha I personally would be annoyed by an "are you sure you want to quit". Not terribly though. I can see the point, but I have never once accidentally closed quanta in the years I have been using it. I guess it is a question of when do you want to be annoyed. Every time you quit Quanta or once in a while when you accidentally close it. If you lost data I would say definitely. If someone does add this in, please make it something you have to turn on to have going. Just my feedback _______________________________________________ Quanta mailing list Quanta@mail.kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta