List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Prompt on exit
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2006-05-10 0:58:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

> I do very much agree with that feature.
> Now, quanta opens up the last used document here when it start up next
> time, but its quite annoying that it closes when every document is saved.

It is more annoying to have a dialog each time I _want_ to close Quanta! This
really breaks you workflow for normal usage.

Please understand that we are talking here about an accidental closing by the
user. If you worry about this let Quanta load all open files when it starts
up. Another work around it to open a new empty document and modify it. If you
keep this document Quanta will never close without dialog.

Jens