List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Open other project tabs.
From:       Sasha Andric <sasha () goldnet ! ca>
Date:       2006-05-09 21:04:54

> Yes, this is something which was already requested and I agree with it
> (but forgot to implement). It should also satisfy Sasha as well. ;-)

Don't you worry about satisfying Sasha.  Sasha is very happy with Quanta and
grateful to developers.  Only reason that on occasion I bug you with feature
requests and bug reports is because I see that as small contribution to great
project. If I would have more time and resources I would certainly like to
contribute more but for now feature suggestions and bug reports is as much I
can do.

Sasha