List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta and KDE's SVN
From:       Werner Joss <werner () hoernerfranzracing ! de>
Date:       2006-04-19 13:29:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Mittwoch, 19. April 2006 14:47 schrieb Mark Volkert:
> Hi,
>
> can I use quanta to commit my files to kde's svn?

in short: no.

> If I create a new upload profile there is not svn protocol to select.
> I am not sure right now, but I could swear that on older kde+quanta
> releases there was a protocol like "https+svn" or something.

hmm,
I'm not sure about what you want to do ?
commit files to kde svn ?
what files - c++ source code ?
as for the rest,
atm, quanta incorporates cervisiapart as version control interface for your
project to cvs.
I think as soon as cervisia has svn support (work on this is ongoing, afaik),
quanta will have it too - Andras will of course be able to tell us more on
this :)

werner