List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Summer of Code 2006
From:       Eyolf Ostrem <eyolf () oestrem ! com>
Date:       2006-04-18 18:44:14

The VPL editor.
As it is, it's ok - as an advanced preview module, to catch a quick glimpse of
the page one is working on, but I'm sorry to say, it can't be used as a
working environment: (a) it crashes so frequently that one becomes careful
not to keep it open for too long, which is not a good thing, and (b) the
keyboard bindings (relations between tags and standard key presses) are
strange.

My second suggestion is the CSS integration.

And my third: the find/replace functionality. (I refer to a previous post in a
which are legit wishes in any case: "The way one can nest search criteria,
add more, remove some, and without knowing all the relevant regexes by heart
(but use them if one knows them) - I've never had a problem with that
function in DW, and it has saved me hours of work ( have a 1000+ pages site).
If Quanta has the same functionality, I haven't found it yet.")

Eyolf

--
I never met a man I didn't want to fight.
		-- Lyle Alzado, professional football lineman