List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] segfault on create new project
From:       "H. McManus" <h.mcmanus () invisiblepixels ! org>
Date:       2006-03-14 16:56:36

Hi,

Using Quanta just compiled from svn.

I can reproduce a segfault when creating a new project. If, during the
project creation process I use the wizard to create a new directory,
Quanta will segfault after clicking on "Finish".

However if I use an existing folder (ie no new one is created) then
there is no segfault.

I know you'll probably need more info than this. Tell me what you need
and I'll endeavour to provide.

H.

Qt: 3.3.4
KDE: 3.5.1