List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] debugging
From:       "Andras Mantia" <amantia () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2006-02-17 11:02:03

> I don't understand the debbuging thing in Quanta...
> What does it do exactly?

They help to debug PHP scripts.

> I installed Gubed but it dosn't do much at first looks.

You have to configure your environment first. There are some tutorials on
quanta.kdewebdev.org about how to do it.

> And then there
> is also DBGp debugging setting in Quanta. Wath is the diffrence with
> Gubed?
A slightly different approach for the same problem, requested by some
users. I don't know about real documentation how to set it up.

> What should the debugging do exactly. If I type on purpose errors
> nothing happens?
Debug the logic in the program. Set breakpoints, watch variables, go
through the code step-by-step. Shortly: debug it. :-)

> I never worked with a debugging tool so maybe somebody could enlighten
> me?
Hope this helps a little.

Andras