List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] debugging
From:       Onno Timmerman <onno () filosofie ! be>
Date:       2006-02-17 10:53:34

I don't understand the debbuging thing in Quanta...
What does it do exactly?

I installed Gubed but it dosn't do much at first looks. And then there
is also DBGp debugging setting in Quanta. Wath is the diffrence with
Gubed?

What should the debugging do exactly. If I type on purpose errors
nothing happens?

I never worked with a debugging tool so maybe somebody could enlighten
me?

Onno