List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] A 'Hello!' and brief question...
From:       Carl Hartung <suselinux () cehartung ! com>
Date:       2006-02-15 1:15:51

On Tuesday 14 February 2006 17:18, quanta@synersoft.be wrote:
<snip>
> Having the same requirements as yours, I've tried and adopted (so far) nvu
> (http://www.nvu.com).
>
> Quanta people : sorry for being off topic ;-)

Unfortunately, nvu screws up my formatting/indenting so much I can't find my
way around my own code without running it through tidy after every edit :-/
It replaces hex color notation with rgb and I don't 'speak' rgb in my head. I
stumbled over several other issues like that when I evaluated it, but I can't
remember them all off the top of my head. Thanks, anyway, for the suggestion.

Carl