List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Replacing RPM with CVS
From:       James Mohr <sourceforge () jimmo ! com>
Date:       2006-02-14 21:50:40

Hi All!

I have Quanta 3.4.2 which came with SUSE 10. Even though he was extremely slow
it getting it out, I want to get Andras' toolbar fix, so I was going to
download the CVS. In all honesty, I haven't compiled the CVS since Quanta was
standalone, so I am not sure how to do it as a part of kwebdev. Do I update
all of kwebdev? Can I simply overwrite the existing Quanta binaries.
Obviously I can install the CVS version in a different directory, but it
would be nice not to have to deal with two version.

I'd appreaciate a shove in the right direction. Thanks!

Regards,

jimmo