List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] vpl-view not working with <!--[if lt IE 7]> ?
From:       Daniel Bauer <linux () daniel-bauer ! com>
Date:       2006-02-13 19:16:52

Am Montag, 13. Februar 2006 19:35 schrieb Andras Mantia:> On Monday 13 February 2006 \
20:28, Daniel Bauer wrote:> > It works correctly when I remove the "!" or when I \
insert a space> > between the "<" and the "!".   - ??? -> >> > Thanks for your time \
and effort!>> It is fixed. The problem was, that Quanta thought there is a DTD block> \
inside comment (<!-- .... <![), but this is wrong, and it should not> try to find \
anything inside a comment, but the end of it.> The recent SVN version has the fix and \
it will be in 3.5.2.>> Andras This is just unbelievable! Not even half a day to solve \
a problem, that's just fantastic - I lack the word to express my enthusiasm. You must \
know, that this is not the first time I experience things like that with Linux. It's \
just great! Thanks, thanks, thanks! Daniel-- Daniel Bauer photographer Basel \
Switzerlandprofessional photography: http://www.daniel-bauer.comspecial interest \
site: http://www.bauer-nudes.com_______________________________________________Quanta \