List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Configuring toolbar bug(???)
From:       James Mohr <sourceforge () jimmo ! com>
Date:       2006-02-09 23:50:38

On Wednesday 08 February 2006 11:41, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 February 2006 10:32, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > In that case this is indeed a Quanta bug.
>
> Fixed now.
>
> Andras

Based on the timestamp (on my end) of the email that took over two whole hours
to solve!!! I am extremely disappointed in you that it took so long. Wait
until I tell Eric!

The down side is that I gotta download the CVS files and recompile it. Ah, um,
you did upload it already, didn't you?

Regards,

jimmo