List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] How to make Quanta a PHP framework?
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-01-13 8:41:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 13 January 2006 01:51, Andrew Lowe wrote:
> On Friday 13 January 2006 03:41, Patrick Trettenbrein wrote:
> > That's excatly what meant when writing my previous mail. Does is
> > magic setting exist or is it just a dream? :)
> >
> > Patrick
> >
> > PS: Ctrl+SPACE works great - I didn't know about this
> > (undocumented) feature.
>
> I have the setting:
> Settings->Configure Quanta->Use auto-completion
> turned on... I am thinking this is what you are looking for (it
> automatically prompts me for various variables and function names...)

Yes, but to avoid annoying popups all the time it does not bring up
autocompletion for PHP functions. If you just type "mys", it will not
show the mysql* methods, unless you use CTRL-SPACE. If there is a
character after which it is probable that we won't annoy the user, the
completion box is automatically shown (like in case of variables after
$).
Oh, and if we are at this point, don't forget the CTRL-SHIFT-SPACE as
well.

Andras