List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Remember opened files project specific (was: "Forget"
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-01-13 7:41:33

On Thursday 12 January 2006 5:14 am, Patrick Trettenbrein wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2006 01:14 schrieb eklezjasta@o2.pl:
> > Did you tried views? There is a toolbar called "views" where you can set
> > groups of files opened, when you change view quanta should reopen files
> > from specific view. Hope this helps
>
> I didn't know about this feature, but it seems to work. :)
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Patrick

I had the feature put in there because I really wanted it when I was in heavy
web production. However it was not really inviting. Jens Herden took it upon
himself to make this really cool toolbar and that really makes the feature
shine. Thanks Jens!
--
Eric Laffoon - Quanta+ Team Leader
http://quanta.kdewebdev.org