List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Add files and publish via dcop?
From:       Werner Joss <werner () hoernerfranzracing ! de>
Date:       2005-12-23 7:19:13

Am Freitag, 23. Dezember 2005 07:32 schrieb Mark A. Taff:
> Plus I still need to get the files uploaded.
>
> Anyone have any experience or ideas on how to get this done gracefully (or
> even at all)?

try sitecopy - http://www.lyra.org/sitecopy
- it will just do what you want without a hitch.
there is even a kde-frontend for it:
http://www.hoernerfranzracing.de/kde/ksitecopy.php
as for quanta integration, I use a custom toolbar, so the whole job can be
done from within quanta with just a single click :)

werner