List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] dropping a thought: user survey
From:       Bèr_Kessels <ber () webschuur ! com>
Date:       2005-12-22 12:10:24

I will take this one. after the xmas days, ill have a survey running, for a month. \
Then I will collect the data and provide a nice report.  please provide wishes, ideas \
and stuff you wanna know.  Ill start off with Jens' questions, and add some myself, \
but  would love to see more :) I bet you all have thing you want to know, or have \
been asking yourselves while developing Quanta. Also, people wanting to eyeball the \
survey are most welcome. Or forls who just wanna help. you can get me on jabber: \
ber@jabber.webschuur.com or by mail: ber at webschuur dot com Bèr
Op donderdag 22 december 2005 03:30, schreef Jens Herden:> Hi,>> reading the recent \
messages triggered an old thought of mine again. I'll> share it here and I'd like \
your opinions.>> I would like to have results from a Quanta user survey for the \
upcoming> development of KDE 4. I, as a developer, am faced with the problem that I> \
have to make assumptions about what you, the user, like or dislike. I know> what I \
like, but this is certainly not the same.>> One example: I never liked VPL, maybe \
because it is so broken. That meant> that I never was very much interested to fix it. \
But maybe the user love it> and I just do not know this?>> From my point of view I am \
keen to know this:>> - what features are you using? Select from a list.> - what are \
the five most important features for you in Quanta?> - what is most annoying for \
you?> - what are your dreams for Quanta?> - are you a hobby, semi-professional or \
professional user?>> What else could be asked?>> Does anyone else see a need in \
conducting a survey like this?>> Would anyone take over this task? I'd be happy if I \
                do not have to do this> :-)>> Jens
-- | Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development || Jabber & Google Talk: \
ber@jabber.webschuur.com| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com \